(1) Through the light to see whether the thickness of t […]
(1) Through the light to see whether the thickness of the latitude and longitude lines are uniform. If the warp and weft is too uniform, it may be cotton fabric.
(2) Tighten the cloth to check the weaving density.
(3) High-quality primary colors linen brown, shiny, water evenly. Hemp is not good, is treated as a linen fiber linen, uneven water absorption, will become black after wetting.
(4) Outer linen, the less the better the surface plush.
(5) Semi-linen length and width tightness.
(6) Pull a thread, if both ends of the bend and bifurcation, the thread for the cotton. Torn linen line, both ends should be smooth, otherwise impure.
(7) If the caustic soda applied to the canvas, then the linen will appear brown, cotton was pale yellow.